How to find us
Address: 120 East Main Street, Elkton, MD 21921
Located at the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay, Elkton is a small town convenient to I-95 and a short distance from Delaware and Pennsylvania, Elkton and Cecil County make a great day trip with scenic landscapes, historic sites, excellent restaurants and great shops.
Directions from I-95
- Get off at Exit 109 – MD-279 and take MD-279 south toward Elkton.
- Drive approximately 1.8 miles and turn left onto North Street/MD-268.
(The turn will be at the 2nd traffic light after getting off I-95.)
- Take North Street 0.9 miles until it dead ends into Main Street.
- Turn left onto East Main Street and park – you can only turn left as it is a one way street.
- The Palette & The Page will be on your right in less than a block.
If using GPS, please be sure to put in our address
120 E. Main Street, Elkton, MD 21921
and not just our name – You will end up at the back of the building on Howard Street with no access to the Gallery.
Look for the storefront with the lime green window frames!
Can’t find parking on Main Street?
Off street parking is available in the Municipal Lot which is at the corner of Howard Street & Bow Street, behind Edward’s Fashions and Tidewater Tattoo. After parking, go under the wrought iron archway, up the steps and turn right. We are approximately half of a block up from the North Street intersection on the right hand side.