Terms & Conditions
- Workshops are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Please provide us with 3 possible dates to schedule your workshop in the event of a conflict.
- The workshop instructor determines the fee for participants. The Palette & The Page, LLC will retain a 25% commission from this participation fee. There are no other fees charged by The Palette & The Page, LLC for the workshop space.
- Minimum/Maximum: Please bear in mind the size and shape of our space when setting your class size. If students will need independent table space, then the maximum number we can accommodate is 6; if students can share a table we can accommodate approximately 12; if no table space is needed then we can accommodate approximately 25 students. As we continue to grow our workshop venue, we would prefer that there were no class minimums. If setting a class minimum is necessary, there will be a non-refundable $20 administrative fee.
- Your workshop will be published on our website and social media accounts upon receipt of your images.
- Please review Our Calendar to determine available times for your workshop. Workshops scheduled between 11 am and 8 pm Monday through Friday and between 10 am and 5 pm on Saturday will be given scheduling preference. Workshop hours on Sunday are available by special arrangement.
- In exchange for the commission collected, The Palette & The Page, LLC, will provide set up and break down of chairs and tables, and light refreshments. Please let us know if you have any other special requirements or restrictions. Allergan free & gluten free refreshments available upon request.
- Participants must register for the workshop through The Palette & The Page, LLC. Payment in full must be received prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- The Palette & The Page, LLC will email you three (3) days prior with your final attendance numbers.
- The instructor may sell supplies for their workshop through The Palette & The Page, LLC. Any supplies to be sold, must be noted on an inventory intake sheet. The Palette & The Page, LLC will collect 10% commission on any supplies sold for the workshop.